Paul-Bernard Poupon is a multipreneur with a diverse range of company investments around the world, spanning Information Technology (IT) and Manufacturing to Agriculture and Packaging Solutions. He is currently the Managing Director of 1707 Capital (formally known as 1707 Advisors FZ-LLC) based out in UAE.
With a background in consulting, management, and business leadership, Paul holds executive and advisory positions in several companies under the umbrella of 1707 Capital, including:
• Director of HelioNext, a leading international provider of business process solutions in the healthcare and mortgage sectors.
• Director of Culmin, a staffing solutions provider for India’s biggest businesses and MNCs.
• Founder of ABPP Papers, a sustainable paper packaging company servicing the food & beverage industry in India and abroad.
• Founder of Paper-Pipe, the 100% biodegradable paper straw manufacturer retailing and supplying globally (Brand of ABPP Papers).
• Investor in Urvara Krsi, the award-winning agricultural consultancy providing services centred around organic farming, agroforestry, R&D, and direct agro-industry market linkage.
Having completed his BA in Finance and International Business in the UK he began his career with Azure Hospitality as Brand Leader for their newly launched QSR brands.
He then joined French multinational corporation Capgemini. He was appointed as Senior Consultant, his expertise within the B2B IT consulting space was centered on Marketing Sales and Services (Customer Insights and Strategy), Business Research, Performance Management & Analytics and Strategy & Transformation In addition to his professional ventures, Paul has a keen interest in learning how companies reinvent themselves in order to keep up with the evolving macroeconomics of a nation, and the transformation in consumer requirements and expectations.